Sunday, May 11, 2008

It is Coming Again

Well, it is coming on faster than I think any of us thought it ever would- that is right- the end of the year- I am not sure what I was really thinking when I started this year but whatever it was- I guess it was wrong, this year has come and gone so fast. Today I am writing this blog on a piece of paper to be typed into my computer at another time- as I am on the road. (I am actually typing it right now…) It is sort of funny as on the way to Brigham City there are cones ALL OVER THE PLACE! Yup you guessed it, nice, big, ORANGE cones. It is almost like they can reproduce or something. My sister’s philosophy is that they place them so far all over the place- that maybe she should get some and start putting them randomly in someone’s yard- you know- up over the roof… but any ways, I guess that I am almost getting kind of sentimental with the end of the year and all- you look out the window that I am and you see this beautiful landscape- and it almost makes you sad to know that day by day (even right now as you are reading this) this landscape is getting destroyed- that for our children things will not be there like they were for us, that somewhere along the line somebody did not want to take care of it anymore, some idiot came along and ruined it, or some dumb politician decided to put a road through some place he could not fully appreciate. Oh well, I guess that I am kind of the only one in this generation that really likes to think like that anymore. But you know, I guess we all are one of a kind. This year has been a great learning experience for me. Just the fact that people change as we all grow up has really hit me hard this year I guess. I can not believe how much we all have changed over the three years that we have known each other in this group. I have grown probably about 5 inches just in the time I have been at Fairfield Junior.

Well I guess that I am kind of burned out on that subject, so I think that I will move onto another that I guess, well, I think that I have probably already hit on, but you know I guess that it is one that I am pretty good at talking about. As I am listening to some music right now- I will go back to where I have been. It is rare that we see music that is actually clean through and through- and the only music that I have really found that I actually enjoy- and that is country. It always has been my favorite genre. But I guess that everybody has their only favorite, mine is just a little bit more odd than others….

No comments: